Welcome to our site...

Welcome to my blog site, I don't always get my photos updated, but if you need something sent to you just e mail me with any questions. Thanks, Lorraine kramerl@butler-bremer.com







Join us on Thurs. Nov 15 and Friday Nov. 16 from 10-3 and Sat. Nov. 17 from 9-3...for our Christmas Open house 2018.  On Sat.. Faith Lutheran church has exhibitors as well as the ESB bldg and a few other locations will host their open houses..  We have mostly antiques, vintage and repurposed items in the shop.  Many of these items came directly from a 1940's homestead and are unique.     I have some classy handmade jewelry for you to enjoy..many pieces will feature unique gemstones.     I will have a display of my hand painted gourds.,..and always some surprises. Take the tour and come visit Shell Rock.